Marlène le cidre ® has no reception and receives only by appointment. She meets each person individually, in order to better meet ax requests for projects with private interviews which allow to have a personal and adapted exchange, for a custom tattoo.
There are 2 tattoo artists in the studio: Marlène le cidre ® and Leo Potter tattoo (go to the ” Our Artists” section of the site for more information on the 2 tattoo artists).
COVID-19 INFO: What will happen from May 11, 2020 if you have an appointment:
- You must wear a mask on arrival and during the tattoo session. If you do not have your mask, access to the studio will be refused, and the appointment postponed.
- A hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the entrance to the studio, and hand washing will be required on the studio floor.
- You will need to be on time, and be alone without a friend or partner, in order to respect physical distance.
- You will be asked not to touch anything in the tattoo studio if your tattoo artist does not invite you to do.
- The tattoo artist reserves the right to cancel or postpone the tattoo session: – if he does not feel fit or has symptoms of covid-19. We also ask you, if you are sick, if you do not feel well, or if you have symptoms of covid-19 to tell your tattoo artist at least 24 hours in advance so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
- Reminder of the symptoms of covid-19 to date: fever and tired, runny nose, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, body aches or chills, loss of taste and smell.
- The hygiene protocol will be reinforced between each appointment, and daily in the life of the salon.
“We are counting on you, thank you for your understanding, and for respecting the rules of hygiene which are reinforced during this health crisis”.
Marlène Le Cidre ®
How can I get in touch with Marlène Le Cidre ® ?
You must send your project request on the website only, on the “Book an appointment” space.
Next opening on Sunday June 7 at 9 a.m. and closing on Tuesday June 9 at 6 p.m.
MLC response deadline Tuesday June 16 8 p.m. After this date, if you have not received a response, you will have to make a request the next time when the agenda re-open.
How old do I have to be to get a tattoo?
You must be at least 21 years old and you may be asked for valid ID to prove it. Please do not send a request unless you are 21 as that is the limit that Marlène Le Cidre has set for the minimum age.
What are the waiting times ?
Due to current events related to Covid-19, the organization is a bit disrupted. But in general it will take 1-3 months to wait for a private appointment, and 4 – 8 months for the tattooing. (Depending on the agenda and requests).
How much does a tattoo cost?
The price is set according top the project to be carried out.
Will I see my drawing before D-Day?
Yes, approximately 1 week before the tattoo session.
She shows you the unique creation that she designed for you.
They are not systematic, they are part of the price of your tattoo. If touch-ups are necessary, they are done on the healing month, beyond, they are no longer part of the price of your tattoo, they will therefore be subject to payment and depending on the schedule and availability of Marlene Le cidre.
What Marlène le Cidre ® does not do:
She does not tattoo: FACE, BUTT, PUBIS / SEX, FEET, HAND / FINGERS.
She doesn’t cover / cover old tattoos.
She does not rework the tattoo of another tattoo artist.
She does not tattoo on a scar.
Size of accepted projects: 20cm Maximum (but she keeps the freedom to accept a big project if it really likes it, inspires her, and she has the slots available to carry it out).
She does not do tattoos in common, that is to say, tattoo the same motif on several people.
Healthy skin: Marlène Le Cidre ® tattoos on healthy skin during the tattoo session. That is to say that the place where your tattoo is going to be carried out must not have lesions of the types, scratches, scratches, bruises, or symptoms like eczema, or other textures of skin which could alter the tattoo, and its scarring. .
Your state of health: Marlène Le cidre ® does not tattoo if: you are sick (cold, or other infections….) If you have a broken limb (arm, leg…).
Can I be accompanied?
No, you should come alone for the private meeting to discuss the tattoo and during the tattoo session.
How long does the healing process take for a tattoo?
It takes two weeks to heal on the surface, but it takes several months for the skin to regenerate completely.
How can I take care of my new tattoo?
Each tattoo artist has his or her own recommended healing or maintenance methods. Marlène Le Cidre ® will give you a flyer at the end of your session.
Do I have to make a deposit if I decide to book an appointment?
Yes, a minimum of 30% of the tattoo price will be required to book an appointment. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable and will be applied to the final price of your tattoo.
Is there anything I need to do before my tattoo session?
Marlène Le Cidre ® recommends that you eat well and stay hydrated before your session. It is best not to party the night before, or consume alcohol or illegal substances. Blood dilutes pigments, affecting both the appearance of your tattoo and the healing process. You can prepare your skin by moisturizing it 2-3 weeks before getting your tattoo.